Buttplug Buttplug

Eh.

This theme has been done to death, so if you're going to re-hash the same tired jokes and gags, at least make the visual/audio end interesting. Lame content + mediocre visual + mediocre audio = lame flash.

Weapons of Angels 2 Weapons of Angels 2

This needs to be a game...

Spectacular. Smooth style, sometimes a little hard to follow precisely what's going on, but that just adds to the energy of the piece. My only real complaint: God at the end, he looks kinda... funny. Not sure, exactly, but that is seriously the only thing wrong with this.

Like I said, this needs to be a game. It's practically set up like one even as it is.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Outstanding!

The addition of some customization to the usual launcher games gives this a whole level of replayability. Although the answer in the end is really simple, part of the challenge involved is seeing how little time you can take to get that little spine-ball into orbit.

A suggestion, for the future. If you decide to do another similar game, I would suggest finding a way to ensure that the answer is not as simple as maxing out X and X stat.